By registering for RoadrunnerTE.com you agree that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by them.
You may only register for one RoadrunnerTE.com account.
Members MUST use their LEGAL NAME when registering. Users identified as NOT USING their LEGAL NAME will be suspended pending a review.
We do not provide services or sell products to children. By using RoadrunnerTE.com, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older. If you are below the age of 18, you may not use RoadrunnerTE.com, unless and until you have provided a signed document by your legal guardian that specifically permits and allows you to become a FREE member only.
Persons under the age of 18 will only be able to acquire units of advertising and will not be able to participate in any contests that may be promoted until they are above the age of 18 and have provided proof of becoming 18 years of age or older.
If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information other than the above-mentioned letter. Never under any circumstances should you divulge any personal information regarding or pertaining to your location, phone, or pictures to anyone via any Chatroom that may be incorporated with RoadrunnerTE.com.
You may not promote RoadrunnerTE.com in a way that could be considered spamming. You may only promote your referral URL and/or other promotional material in other traffic exchanges or advertising programs that allow it. Promoting RoadrunnerTE.com in a way that could be considered spamming will result in the removal of your RoadrunnerTE.com account and possible legal action.
Users are completely responsible for the content they promote using RoadrunnerTE.com. Users are responsible for ensuring they have the rights to promote a URL, and any content it contains. RoadrunnerTE.com is not responsible if a user is in violation of another legal agreement, copyright infringement, or any other issues.
Splash pages, and the artwork for them, are the artistic and intellectual property of the person who created them and may not be used without their permission. The only exceptions are banners, emails, and splash pages that are part of the RoadrunnerTE.com affiliate toolbox.
Using splash pages, ads, and graphics that clearly belong to someone else without their permission is against our TOS and will not be tolerated. Offenders may have their accounts suspended or removed.
Before submitting a URL to RoadrunnerTE.com, please read these rules very carefully and make sure your URL does not violate any of them. If you violate any of these rules, your site will be deleted along with any credits assigned to them. Your RoadrunnerTE.com account may also be deleted.
* All sites must be at least 90% English. All others will not be allowed unless there is a visible translator.
* No sites with illegal activity
* No frame-breaking sites.
* No pop-ups or pop-unders
* No ads with hidden I-frames.
* No viruses, trojans, or spyware.
* No adult content, no dating sites, must be family-friendly.
* No randomizers, matrices, pyramids, Ponzi schemes, "get rich quick" schemes or cyclers, PTCs, BUX or PTP pages, or cyber-chain letters.
* No revenue share (frequently called revshares) programs. These are illegal in many countries, including the United States.
* No "cash-gifting" programs. These are illegal in many countries, including the United States.
* No HYIPs or "investment autosurfs". These are illegal in most countries, including the United States.
* No alerts, confirmations, prompts... no more than one exit-pop up allowed.
* No Auto Play Audio or Video - All Must Have On/Off Switch and remain off until/unless the viewer elects to turn it on!
* No "banner farms".
* No URLS promoting hate – including (but not limited to) racial, religious, ethnic, LGBTQ+
* No SPAM
* No “begging”
* And no other material that may be considered offensive or unethical
RoadrunnerTE.com has the full right to delete any site that is inappropriate or questionable. Repeated offenses will cause the offender to be suspended or banned, depending on the severity of the offense.
* Use robot/auto-surf software of any kind.
* Promote Immoral, Illegal, or Illicit websites.
* Promote Adult, Hate, Racist, or any kind of material that will cause offense.
* Use any language other than English as the predominant language.
* Use an auto-responder email that automatically answers your email such as
spamarrest, SpamCop, mail blocks etc.
* Use an email address that prohibits the receipt of emails from RoadrunnerTE.com for any reason.
* Send unsolicited emails attempting to promote RoadrunnerTE.com
* Refuse delivery of, or fail to read emails from RoadrunnerTE.com - If you do, your account will be suspended and any credits/services, including both Free and Paid services, will be lost.
* It is absolutely NOT authorized for more than one individual to surf on a single account for purpose of farming credits, cheating prize awards, etc., any members found to be doing this will be suspended without question. Only one person is allowed to use one account. That means that surfing 24 hours straight is a no-no.
* You acknowledge RoadrunnerTE.com is not an investment program, multi-level marketing program, High Yield Investment Program, "autosurf", randomizer, matrix, pyramid, Ponzi scheme, "get rich quick" scheme, or other similar venture. You acknowledge you will not use our service for the promotion of any illegal immoral or illicit purpose.
* Use any form of automation or bot software to farm credits. Those doing so shall be suspended, banned, permanently deleted, and submitted for a central ban across the LFM network.
* Operate hardware or software designed to bypass the systems developed by RoadrunnerTE.com for the benefit of all its users.
Payouts may be requested by upgraded members after they reach the $10 payout threshold.
Payout options include Coinbase, Uphold, Wise, Zelle & Cash App. I can also do Paysend. PayPal is absolutely NOT an option.
Payout requests must be sent via support ticket from the Roadrunner TE website.
You must validate your payout information when making your request. This includes providing payout method, payout address and currency (or cryptocurrency) preference. If you do not, then I will use whatever is in your profile. If payout method and/or payout address are not provided then payout will not proceed. If preferred currency is not provided then USD will be sent and if preferred crypto currency is not provided, then Bitcoin will be sent.
All payments made for credits, upgrades, and all other purchases made on RoadrunnerTE.com are absolutely final and non-refundable. Refund requests will absolutely NOT be honored under any circumstances.
If you have a problem regarding any aspect of your purchase, please contact admin and they will be able to provide you with an answer usually within 24-48 hours (usually sooner).
Any payment chargebacks and or payment disputes will result in the immediate suspension of your account and will likely result in your details being submitted for central banning across the LFM network.
Requests for payment to verified payment processor accounts may be made through the support ticket system and may take up to 30 days, although usually within two weeks. I pay out every other Thursday. For payout requests to Bitcoin, members may be required to provide proof of account ownership. Payouts to active members will be made in the order received. Repeated requests for the same payout will push the request further down in the queue.
We pay everyone that earns a commission. Commissions are defined as earnings from your referrals purchasing a product from RoadrunnerTE.com. Under no circumstances will non-upgraded members receive any cash at all from surfing or surf prizes on RoadrunnerTE.com. Cash from surfing or surf prizes MUST be used for purchase of advertising unless you are upgraded.
To receive commission payments from RoadrunnerTE.com, members must use their real/legal name. Your payment processor name and your registered name at RoadrunnerTE.com must match to receive payments. At any time, we may ask for proof of ID to verify your legal identity.
Individuals or businesses reaching an amount of $600 or more within a year will be required to file a W-9 Form before any more commissions will be paid to the individual or business.
From time-to-time, there may be referral contests. Referrals that do not activate their accounts will not count toward referral totals, nor will referrals who do not surf at least 100 pages or referrals who unsubscribe during the contest.
You and RoadrunnerTE.com are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and RoadrunnerTE.com. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of RoadrunnerTE.com. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the program.
As a condition of use, the member promises not to use the Services of RoadrunnerTE.com in any way that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. This includes using the services of RoadrunnerTE.com to:
* Abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person, be it the owner, admin, staff, or other members of said site - rudeness will not be tolerated
* Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
* Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information of any owner/member;
* Create or transmit unwanted 'SPAM' to any person or any URL;
* Create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against members'/owners' photographs, images, splash pages or to earn more credits/cash in an attempt to defraud the Site;
* Post copyrighted content that does not belong to the member, with the exception of Blogs, where you may post such content with explicit mention of the author's name and a link to the source of the content.
* You acknowledge that you and you alone are responsible for claiming your surfer rewards/prizes by the stated deadline. It is not the admin's responsibility to claim them for you after the fact.
RoadrunnerTE.com will never rent, sell, trade, or otherwise share your information with anyone at any time unless required by law.
By signing up for RoadrunnerTE.com you agree to receive admin emails. Those who unsubscribe will be suspended until they contact the admin to be re-subscribed.
Automated cheating software and VPN or Proxy use are not permitted. And yes, we can tell!
We reserve the right to review accounts and suspend them for fraudulent and/or suspicious activity as well as promoting hate. The admin's decision is final, any attempts at cheating will be treated as theft and may in some circumstances result in legal action!
We categorically WILL NOT RESPOND to any support tickets raised by KNOWN CHEATERS!
By continuing to use this site you are bound by this agreement and you agree that you will keep all information provided by this site confidential. You are not allowed to copy or comment or take any action that may devalue the site’s service and accept any damages or costs thereof such breach including any agent or company that you may be associated with.
RoadrunnerTE.com reserves the right to update its terms of service at any time. If you do not accept these terms you must leave this site immediately.